Chico State Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by Mommy to 4 Jun 20, '09Super excited! I have been accepted to Chico State's Nursing Program for Fall 09'. I am loooking for any other students that will be commuting from the Redding area that are intested in car pooling. Let me know if anyone is interested and good luck to you all!
- Jun 20, '09 by yelle418Congratulations on your acceptance! ! I am not going to Chico next semester, but i am from Redding . and I am actually going to be moving to attend Stanislaus State's program in the fall. I just wanted to say Congrats! I applied to Chico last semester for the spring but didnt make it in, and then when i was applying for the fall my waiver ran out so i didnt end up applying to Chico's program , but its okay im really excited to begin Nursing School !! Did you go to Shasta College?
- Jun 21, '09 by Mommy to 4Congrats as well! It is so disheartening to not be accepted at first, but you made it and you will be starting soon! I was originally an alternate for Chico, and thankfully I made it in BARELY! I did attend Shasta College, just finished Anatomy and Physio this Spring! Wheewww....that was quite the undertaking! Good Luck to you!
- Apr 18, '10 by waiting_jHi there, I know it's been a long time since your posting; however, if you do read this, could you tell me what number you were on the wait-list please?
- May 11, '11 by Mnorman2I just got into the Chico Nursing program for Fall 2011 and am selecting who to do my Practicum with, who would you guys suggest? Is there any instructor I should try to avoid?Last edit by tnbutterfly on May 11, '11 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF SCHOOL STAFF
- May 11, '11 by tnbutterflyfriendly terms of service reminder
per the terms of service of this site, please do not post names, initials, or contact information of professors or other school officials on the public board. it is better to communicate this type of information via the private message system. you will be able to send pm's once you have 15 posts.
as stated in the terms of service:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
the best to all of you! thank you for your cooperation.
- May 25, '11 by emt-dI am startin nursing school at chico state this fall 2011 too!
- May 26, '11 by Mnorman2Nice! are you an EMT in Chico?