Calling all California RN's
- 0Jun 22, '12 by nurse23joHi ladies, and gentlemen!
I am planning on moving to California within the next two months and am currently job seeking! So far i'v had no luck getting an interview. A job in the Sacramento area would be ideal but am open to move almost anywhere. I have mainly applied to Sutter Health and Dignity Health hospitals but I am open to anything. I would appreciate ANY help!
Quick facts about me:
Last edit by nurse23jo on Jun 22, '12
- Bachelors in Science of Nursing, RN License
- 1-2 years of Telemetry and Med-Surg experience.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Support Certification
- Basic Cardiac Monitoring Certification
- Bilingual can read, write and speak Spanish
- Fast learner
- 0Jun 22, '12 by MossbackI suggest that you also apply to UC Davis Health System. The UCD Medical Center offers wages comparable to other hospitals in the region, an excellent working environment, and a terrific set of benefits. It also provides employees with a variety of ways to increase their professional knowledge and explore other areas of nursing.
I believe your qualifications would make you a competitive candidate. Best of luck in your job search.
- 0Jun 23, '12 by DMillerRNI completely agree with the nurse in comment #1. If you want to work in the Sacramento area, apply at UC Davis. A great learning environment (it is a teaching facility). Your qualifications would make you an excellent candidate in my opinion. Good luck & welcome to California.