Brotman medical center job fair - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 5 by flowerchild89has anyone heard anything yet? i got a job offer elsewhere and i already accepted it because they never got back to me. i'd still be open to doing pt/per diem though.
- Jan 7 by liddy_adamsI found this that helps explain why they are striking. Still haven't heard a peep from them. I even called last Friday and the guy said very generically that they haven't made a decision yet.
Brotman RNs to Picket Culver City Hospital Tuesday | National Nurses United
- Jan 9 by flowerchild89thanks for the article! please keep us updated if you guys hear anything from them!
- Jan 28 by abbycakesssI've been calling their HR recently to follow up and earlier last week was told that the nurses are no longer going on strike, and that they have gone through the applications and moved forward with candidates. However this past Friday was offered a full time position! So definitely keep the faith!
- Jan 28 by staryeyesHi Abbycakesss , Congrats to u!!!! What area did they offer you a job in? I had a missed called from them Friday later afternoon. I will be calling back today!!!!