PCH GAPP August 2011Register Today!
- by JamesmamaRN Jul 30, '11Anyone apply for the GAPP program starting in August? I applied and received a call yesterday for an interview on Tuesday!!
Anyone who has interviewed and was offered a position, is there anything I should prepare for? Any advice would be appreciated!
Also we can keep eachother updated on our progress through this journey!
- Jul 31, '11 by whitecat5000I got a call for an interview too!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!
She sent an email to me with directions and parking.
I wasn't told to bring anything, were you?
- Jul 31, '11 by JamesmamaRNNo she did not tell me to bring anything. I am so excited too! Are you going on Tuesday? I didnt go into detail with her about the position or how many open spots they have, did you?
- Jul 31, '11 by whitecat5000Yeah I'm going Tuesday. She said that they are interviewing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I didn't go into much detail. I was too excited to ask many questions!!
- Aug 1, '11 by tlc365I am interviewing on WednesdayAM !!!!! I also have a job offer at Lake Havasu Regional in Med/Surg Tele...Oh the decisions to make!!!! My head is spinning
- Aug 1, '11 by JamesmamaRNGood Luck everyone!
- Aug 2, '11 by JamesmamaRNFor those of you who had interviews today - how do you feel it went? Also what area did you interview for?
- Aug 3, '11 by ChechyI interview yesterday and I feel the interview went great, however I'll be 3-4 weeks postpartum (second child) when training starts in September so I am not sure if they will see that as an issue. I know the first 4 weeks of training is all classroom traning only, so I won't have to do any physical activities wich will give me 8-9 weeks to recover from pregnancy before we hit the floors, but like I said before I hope they don't see that as an issue since I really want this job.
- Aug 8, '11 by azrn89Has anyone else heard anything? I interviewed for a Med-Surg position last Tuesday, but haven't heard anything yet.