NET scores - page 3
by sassiebaz 2,919 Views | 26 Comments
Am I doomed? I took the NET but only got a 57 in math. Is that going to hamper the chances of me getting into a program? I hope to retake it, but this crazy algebra is just impossible for me!... Read More
- 0Jul 31, '09 by sassiebazIf you have completed the PN program at any of the skill centers or Gateway, as far as I know you can get into block 3 at one of the community colleges, given you have all pre-req's done. Yes, you can also do this if you attend MSC. I still have like, 5 pre-req's to take. I will do the LPN and work for awhile, while I finish up my pre-req's. If I'm an RN by the time I'm 40, I consider that A-OK.
- 0Aug 1, '09 by avogel86Quote from rn.bound.in.azI got close to the same scores, I got a 79 on math and a 74 on reading, I was happy because yes, I passed, but I am basing a lot around me going to nursing school, so I am retaking the test.i just took my n.e.t. this morning and got an 80 on math and a 73 on reading is this competitive or should i take it again? help please, ive really got nothing to gauge these scores on. ???
The deadline for my school is not until October, I want to have everything in by September, but if you have the time, it can't hurt to retake it.
- 0Aug 2, '09 by sassiebazQuote from xxblessthemartyrxxWhere did you get your physical done? I don't have any health insurance and I cant find anywhere that is inexpensive. Do you know of anywhere cheap?
Try the county or even Walgreens. Do you have a copy of your immunizations or titers? I know there is a place that does sports physicals for kids inside Fry's grocery stores. I have no idea if they do adult physicals, but it couldn't hurt to check it out!
- 0Aug 10, '09 by mari123Quote from sassiebazAm I doomed? I took the NET but only got a 57 in math. Is that going to hamper the chances of me getting into a program? I hope to retake it, but this crazy algebra is just impossible for me!
Hey, I don't think your doomed, I was reviewing the requirements for Maricopa CC, And you only need a 50 on your math. That's why I was considering moving to Arizona from Florida, I cannot seem to pass over 57 on my math as well! If anyone knows any school's in Florida that only require a 50 on the math part of the NET that would be great!
- 0Aug 21, '09 by akadimkzQuote from xxblessthemartyrxxYeah if you haven't done your physical yet there are a couple of walgreens in the valley that have a take care clinic that does physicals by a APN . I think they are fairly cheap. GOOD LUCKWhere did you get your physical done? I don't have any health insurance and I cant find anywhere that is inexpensive. Do you know of anywhere cheap?