NAU Spring 2012 Hopefuls - page 7
by lilyblooming 31,506 Views | 130 Comments
Hi everyone, I'm Lily. I am applying to NAU's 2012 program and was hoping for any advice with the HESI A2 (what books to study since I've heard many bad reviews about the review) I know it's some time away but I am shooting to... Read More
- 0Sep 30, '11 by anix5Hey Jane,
Good job on the Kaplan yourself! Thanks for sharing that average. Do you know if that score is for every one who took it or just for a specific area? Man, this is my first time ever having to wait to find out if I get into a school or not. What a weird period of time, huh?
- 0Sep 30, '11 by dschlosI took a bit of a roundabout way, I just moved back to Tucson after living in Irvine, CA for 8 years, so I took a lot of my prereqs at Irvine Valley College, which were accepted by NAU, and a few at UA and Pima. I'm in Chem 130 and Developmental Psychology right now at Pima. This is indeed a nerve wracking time. I'm also applying at Pima Medical Institute as a backup, though I'd rather not have to pay their $44,000 of course.
DavidLast edit by dschlos on Sep 30, '11
- 0Sep 30, '11 by jjm24Hi Ashley,
I didn't ask if it was for a specific area, but I'm guessing it might be the average for everyone who has taken the exam so far (but I would have to call again to be sure). It it also my first time waiting to find out if I got accepted to a program, but I'm trying to not stress myself out! My current classes and my 4 1/2 month old boy keep me pretty busy so I think the time will fly by! Good luck to you!
- 0Sep 30, '11 by anix5David- which Developmental Psyc class are you in? I can't remember my teacher's name, but it's a hybrid class at 12:10 on Mondays. Do we have the same one?? I don't blame you for using PMI as a backup. I might do the same if it weren't for the $$$. Ah, but I'm sure you got one of the highest Kaplan scores and I'm sure your prereq GPA is also great, so I don't think you'll have a problem
Jane- It makes sense that average would be for every one. I'm sure we'll get all the deets soon enough. Good luck to you too!!!
Oh, and also, I don't know if it makes things better or worse to know this, but I was looking up a thread for Springies from last year and they got their acceptance letters around the first week of November. I was told I would know the end of November. Just a head's up.
- 0Oct 14, '11 by jjm24Hi Everyone!
I found an article online regarding NAU's Nursing Program for the Spring of 2012:
- 0Oct 26, '11 by thedeazyHey everyone,
This thread is awesome. I'm applying for the Fall 2012 NAU Tucson next year and its been a huge help hearing all the progress you Springies are making. I'd love to hear more as you all find out your acceptances.
Also looking into PMI for their program as well. Coming from CA, I need to land something in Tucson and get started in a program ASAP. No wait lists, Blech! Anyways, keep it up, looking forward to getting this ball rolling.