NAU Spring 2012 Hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 30, '11 by anix5Hey Jane,
Good job on the Kaplan yourself! Thanks for sharing that average. Do you know if that score is for every one who took it or just for a specific area? Man, this is my first time ever having to wait to find out if I get into a school or not. What a weird period of time, huh?
- Sep 30, '11 by TrellameI took a bit of a roundabout way, I just moved back to Tucson after living in Irvine, CA for 8 years, so I took a lot of my prereqs at Irvine Valley College, which were accepted by NAU, and a few at UA and Pima. I'm in Chem 130 and Developmental Psychology right now at Pima. This is indeed a nerve wracking time. I'm also applying at Pima Medical Institute as a backup, though I'd rather not have to pay their $44,000 of course.
DavidLast edit by Trellame on Sep 30, '11
- Sep 30, '11 by jjm24Hi Ashley,
I didn't ask if it was for a specific area, but I'm guessing it might be the average for everyone who has taken the exam so far (but I would have to call again to be sure). It it also my first time waiting to find out if I got accepted to a program, but I'm trying to not stress myself out! My current classes and my 4 1/2 month old boy keep me pretty busy so I think the time will fly by! Good luck to you!
- Sep 30, '11 by anix5David- which Developmental Psyc class are you in? I can't remember my teacher's name, but it's a hybrid class at 12:10 on Mondays. Do we have the same one?? I don't blame you for using PMI as a backup. I might do the same if it weren't for the $$$. Ah, but I'm sure you got one of the highest Kaplan scores and I'm sure your prereq GPA is also great, so I don't think you'll have a problem
Jane- It makes sense that average would be for every one. I'm sure we'll get all the deets soon enough. Good luck to you too!!!
Oh, and also, I don't know if it makes things better or worse to know this, but I was looking up a thread for Springies from last year and they got their acceptance letters around the first week of November. I was told I would know the end of November. Just a head's up.
- Sep 30, '11 by TrellameI'm in the online Developmental Psychology class at Pima.
- Oct 14, '11 by jjm24Hi Everyone!
I found an article online regarding NAU's Nursing Program for the Spring of 2012:
- Oct 26, '11 by thedeazyHey everyone,
This thread is awesome. I'm applying for the Fall 2012 NAU Tucson next year and its been a huge help hearing all the progress you Springies are making. I'd love to hear more as you all find out your acceptances.
Also looking into PMI for their program as well. Coming from CA, I need to land something in Tucson and get started in a program ASAP. No wait lists, Blech! Anyways, keep it up, looking forward to getting this ball rolling.
- Oct 26, '11 by lilybloomingI actually started this thread but am no longer a Spring 2012 hopeful but a Fall 2012 hopeful! This has really helped me and I hope everyone will post their acceptances. Thank you for everyone's help!
- Oct 26, '11 by jjm24Hi Lily!
If you don't mind me asking, what made you change your mind?
- Oct 26, '11 by thedeazyLily,
oooo, competition, I love it! just kidding, what campus are you going for? It's going to be interesting getting all this done from California... Praying it works out.