NAU Spring 2012 Hopefuls - Page 10Register Today!
- Nov 13, '11 by dka44I had a 4.0, a 78 on the Kaplan and one in progress class. Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed!
- Nov 13, '11 by Kaitlin DodgeYou'll get in
- Nov 13, '11 by kestep23Congrats everyone!
I didn't get in.. not even the alternate list.
But I will try again next semester!
- Nov 13, '11 by jjm24Congratulations David!!!
dka44: I had a 3.8 GPA, 85% on the Kaplan, 2 classes in progress.
- Nov 13, '11 by Kaitlin Dodgekestep23: You should call your advisor on Monday. I've heard that applicants in the past have been accepted but not received letters.
Does anyone know when we are to enroll in Pathology? Does that happen once we've completed all of the paperwork and call to enroll in our NUR classes?
- Nov 13, '11 by intucI was accepted to the Tucson campus as well. Does anyone know how much the total tuition and fees are for one semester and what the 1st semester schedule is like?
- Nov 13, '11 by jjm24Hi Kaitlin,
I believe you don't actually have to be in the nursing program to enroll in Pathology because I was going to take it this semester but decided to wait. But I think an authorization number is required to enroll in the course.
- Nov 13, '11 by lilybloomingCongratulations to everyone who got in and best of luck for the people who will try again next time!
- Nov 14, '11 by anix5dka44: I have a 3.9, 87 on the Kaplan and 4 classes in progress.
I'm so excited for every one! Also, if any of you didn't get in and you are trying for the Fall, be sure to talk to your nursing admissions supervisor about it. I remember my supervisor saying that if I failed acceptance, she would counsel me on how to improve my application so that I would know exactly what I need to work on to better my chances of acceptance the following semester.
Again, good job 2014 nurses and good luck to those who are trying for the Fall!!!