GCU Summer 2012Register Today!
- by NurseKeisha Oct 25, '11Hello,
My name is Keisha and I am currently taking the prereqs for GCU's summer 2012 program. Is anyone else thinking about applying?
My first choice is the program at St Joe's.
- Oct 27, '11 by johnnyareiHey!
Love the name. My name is Keisha too! I am applying for the Spring 2012 program as well. I am also applying to the program at St Joe's.
- Nov 3, '11 by momma#3What St Joe's program??
- Nov 3, '11 by johnnyareiGCU offers Fast Track (20 month) BSN programs. The programs are offered at various hospitals in the valley. One of the hospitals is St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center (St Joes). Other locations include Scottsdale Healthcare (SHC), AT Still, and the campus based program.
They also offer a traditional 28 month program.
Hope this helps!
- Nov 11, '11 by ASHRI am also applying for this program, have you taken the teas yet? I am so excited I volunteer at one the the CHW hospitals and hear great things about St. Joes.
- Nov 12, '11 by johnnyareiI took the Teas this past summer. I have taken all of my prereqs except COM 270. I'm taking COM 270 at PVCC in the Spring.Last edit by johnnyarei on Nov 12, '11
- Nov 12, '11 by johnnyareiPer my first post, I meant the Summer 2012 program at St Joe's.
- Jan 3, '12 by johnnyareiI am all ready to apply for the Summer Program at St Joes! Is anyone else applying?
- Jan 3, '12 by lovebug4002Hey girls! Do you know how much the program cost?
- Jan 3, '12 by johnnyareiIt's expensive! It think its around $41,500. However, if your GPA is high enough, you could qualify for a scholarship that would bring the cost down a lot.