Gateway Part-Time Summer 2011Register Today!
- by cannot wait to start May 23, '11Hello!!
I was accepted into the Gateway Part-Time Evening program that starts this summer (July 5th, 2011 - orientation). I would love to find out who else is going to this program that is on this site. I believe there are 40 spots.
The registration packet was sent via e-mail last Friday. It looks like the program will be Mondays, Tuesdays & Saturdays. I already started on the required vaccines but just have to retake the CPR class. Hope to hear from others in the program, and Congratulations!!
- May 26, '11 by nana1525Hi there,
I am also in the part-time program at Gatewaycc.I guess we're classmates.Can not wait to start.I got the email too, but I can't wait for the real info packet.Good luck.
- May 31, '11 by cannot wait to startHi Nana1525,
Glad to find someone else! I wasn't expecting additional information to come. Are you expecting a package in the mail? I just thought everything we needed was in the e-mail.
I am both excited and nervous about the next two years. How about you?
- May 31, '11 by nana1525I think what they sent in the email is not official, it can change. But I want to know the clinical schedule sooo badly.
- Jun 1, '11 by azmtnbkr1hey nana how do you PM on this site? trying to get in touch about literature.Last edit by sirI on Jun 1, '11
- Jun 1, '11 by nana1525azmtnbkr1, I just sent you a private message.
- Jun 1, '11 by cannot wait to startI was under the impression that what was sent was official. They sent a form for us to take to the registrar's office. I am going next week to hand that in and get the rest of the stuff. The clinicals will be assigned in August/September, I think. We have to do pre-clinicals first. We have no say in whether we get a Friday or Saturday assignment.
I guess we will find out soon enough.
- Jun 2, '11 by nana1525cannotwaittostart,
you may be right.I called them and they said we need to register before the 20th of june.I will get down there to register as well.just ordered a stethoscope.I am trying to get organized before boot-camp starts lol.
sorry, I am not sure if you got my messages cuz I am having some difficulty with sending private messages.Let me know if you got my message.
- Jun 5, '11 by nana1525nurse-2-b
My time stamp was 2/20/09.I was placed on October 2010, but I deferred. Then I was placed this march.Hope this helps.