ASU Spring 2010 Mayo ClinicRegister Today!
- by Pokemonz Oct 24, '09Hello, I am new to this forum and decided to seek out those who received their letters of provisional advancement today. Luckily I made it into the Mayo Clinic program offered at ASU. I was wondering if anyone else on here has been admitted to that school so we can get to know each other before classes commence.
- hey, congratulations! i also just got my provisional advancement letter to the mayo campus. i will be commuting from mesa. what about you? i am curious to find out what the schedule will be. do you know?Last edit by Joe Shmoh on Oct 26, '09
- Hey! Congrats to you as well! Why did you want to attend the Mayo campus? I'll probably be moving to Scottsdale to make the commute easier. From what I have heard, we have classes in the afternoon/night and clinicals during the weekend.
- Basically I chose Mayo because it is accelerated. I was also thinking that cohort might be tighter and the training a little better. What about you? That is pretty much what I have gathered about the schedule as well. Classes T,W and Th and clinical/labs on Fri or Sat. I am not looking forward to the commute, or balancing work and school again.
- Haha I chose it for the same reason! Well hopefully the commute for you isn't too bad. Where do you work?
- At an automotive finance company. Nothing at all to do with nursing. Are you going to be working through out the program? Just curious, what was your advancement score? I was nervous that I wouldn't make the cut with only 20 being seated at Mayo.
- Oh yeah?! Maybe you can help me with some loans I need..haha. I don't know. I want to work in a place that aids my schoolwork, but no luck thus far. My score was 5.79. Yours?
I know. Especially since the cutoff score was high this time around.
- Mine was 5.79 too. Lol. I wonder if we are numbers 19 and 20.
- Haha sweet. What did you get on the NET? Lol, that's what I was thinking. Maybe once others find this thread we can start to compare.
- I think 82 and 97. Looks like it was been good enough.