Anyone else apply to NAU/GCC concurrent program this week? - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 17, '12 by jhunoldI posted my GPA before, but providing it again so readers don't have to hunt around for it: 3.82
So we know that EMCC and GCC have sent out emails. What about the other NAU/Maricopa campuses? Anyone heard from SCC, GWCC, or MCC? Oh, I just realized this thread is for NAU/GCC, so maybe only those who wanted GCC are reading this. Still, I am curious.
- Feb 17, '12 by amberjmsI haven't heard yet. Anxiously waiting to hear from an east valley school There is no other thread, so i have been following this one.
- Feb 17, '12 by peterbrascoWe will be offline for a couple hours on Friday, Feb 17 to do the setup for Fall 2012 placment. We will email everyone remaining in the database after we go back online. We will also replace this note with some disturbing details of program capacities for fall placements because of the spots being taken for concurrent enrollment. Check back later in the day on Friday.
I think some of the NAU/MCCD CEP program took spots of regular maricopa nursing program. Thats could be reason for the individual who got placed at EMCC. Thats what the above message is.
I have been on wait list since 10/8/2010, will see if i get a spot through CEP program.
- Feb 19, '12 by amberjmsYay! Congrats!
- Feb 19, '12 by peterbrascoThank you. Congrats to you also. lol. So we need to register at NAU Nursing Department ? or just NAU ? Send transcripts and apply for FAFSA through NAU AND MCC?
- Feb 19, '12 by DRothI got into MCC/NAU! I have a friend who applied with a higher GPA than me but has one deficiency. Did anyone get in with a deficiency?
- Mar 11, '12 by AZSunnI got in to GCC/NAU for Fall 2012. Looking forward to meeting you all. Has anyone thought of putting a Facebook page up where we could get to know each other better? I can't PM anyone as I've not participated enough on the forums yet.