2016 Summer Nursing Article Contest - Win $150
It's hard to believe that this is July 4th weekend! It's heating up outside and it's time for the Summer Article Contest. Don't let those lazy days of summer slow your brain down. While you are vacationing, warm up your creativity and get ready to submit articles....
Articles must be submitted July 1st - September 30th
$600 in cash prizes! $150 each for the top 4 articles
For this contest you can write about anything nursing related; the articles may be written in a conversational voice if you desire.
Need some inspiration?
Here are winning articles from past contests to give you some inspiration and ideas
- Hospice: What You Don't Know Can Hurt by jeastridge
- A Patient's Perspective - To all of the Nurses at allnurses.com by AnonBoston
- My Burnout Story by jk2185, RN
- Psych Pts are Found throughout the hospital. 5 quick tips… by TXMedPsych
TIP #1: Articles written on a personal level that answer a frequently asked question are popular with our readers.
TIP #2: Articles that promote engagement and are personal (personal to you; personal to reader), usually have the most replies.
TIP #3: The more descriptive the article is the better the response from the community.
TIP #4: Articles written by members who provide helpful feedback on other topics/articles usually have the most replies and shares.
Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, technology, etc. As long as it is nursing related it's acceptable. We look forward to you sharing your experiences and knowledge with our readers.
- Must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Must have a minimum of 600 words and be nursing-related..
- Must be submitted between July 1st - September 30th.
- No plagiarism
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Must be unique; cannot be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc. prior to posting on allnurses.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
For more details read How to Submit an Article
Start writing & GOOD LUCK!!!!!
4 winners - Total Cash Value of $600! $150 Each!Last edit by Joe V on Sep 23, '16
About tnbutterfly, BSN, RN Admin
tnbutterfly has 'More than 35 years' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg'. From 'TN'; Joined Jun '06; Posts: 24,896; Likes: 17,699.