10th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by RNOTODAYi know you have slime for legs, but its still very important that you ambulate, mr green
- Sep 24, '12 by RNOTODAYskin assessment:The Hulk gone terribly, terribly wrong.
- Sep 24, '12 by notjustanurseNurse, you do realize that sputum specimen is contaminated now don't you? You'll have to induce another one.
- Sep 24, '12 by VavoomYou look great in that color David Banner!
- Sep 24, '12 by RNitis1) "Bless you! Would you like me to get you a Kleenex?"
2) "I hate to have to tell you this.....but, you have a little something hanging out of your nose."
3) "I know she's your mother, Mrs. Smiley, but when we state a patient is on precautions and you need to gown up with a protective mask and gown, we DO say it for a reason"
- Sep 24, '12 by rnscro"Believe it or not sir, you are the cleanest patient I've seen all night"
- Sep 24, '12 by DebCRNBSNBeen to the "Kid's Choice Awards"?
- Sep 24, '12 by sharon_pollardNext time, use a kleenex!
- Sep 24, '12 by missalexrnGot snot?
- Sep 24, '12 by laurieannluvYou were prescribed furosemide 40 mg once a day... not lasix 40 mg tid with claritin every 6 hours!