Who Plans to Apply for Spring/Jan09 RN at Jeff State?? - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 1, '08 by autigermommyWell, according to Tiffany Lane, if you are taking the class during the term in which the application is due, since you don't have the grade for it, it won't count.
you'd think they'd let your acceptance be contingent on your grades from the term...
If you want to make sure, call Cindy Bobo. The last couple of times I've tried to get in touch with someone, that's who I've spoken with. She's been real helpful.
- Oct 4, '08 by TemperTantrumUPDATE: I talked to K. Johnson, and she confirmed, this semester's points WONT count. HOWEVER-- she encouraged me to go ahead and apply because the entry is a bit more relaxed in non-fall semesters. She thinks I might get in this time. (I hope, I hope, I hope.....)
I should know by the end of Oct. according to her.
- Oct 4, '08 by autigermommyOh my gosh! How awesome would that be if you could get in!!!!
I hate that they don't count, but I didn't want you thinking you had more points than you did!!
I had to go through that several times, and finally I asked what was keeping me from getting in and explained that I thought the classes would count, that's when they decided to tell me.
How many points did you say you had??
C. Bobo said that the fewest # of points they've ever accepted is 174 and the the highest lowest (if that makes sense) was 183.
I can't wait to find out. I turned my application in on Thursday last week!
- Oct 4, '08 by TemperTantrumI have 180- and she asked how many i had and still sounded encouraging. Still- I don't want to get my hopes up too far. =)
- Nov 8, '08 by jrg83I got in with 190 for this spring!
- Nov 9, '08 by magnolia3957anyone yet get in for spring 09 with 180 pts (or fewer)???
anyone know yet what the cut off was for spring??