Waiting to hear from CACC - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 11, '09 by 4TheTideI'm trying to figure out how to PM too I live in Sylacauga. Mail hasn't run yet this morning.
- Jul 11, '09 by momof2divas4thetide I am anxious for you! I want to hear that you got in! Hey ladies I did send you guys a PM. You probably will see me on campus. I am going to talk to the counselor on Monday and working on Plan B. As I said before keep me posted on what clinicals are like and everything. I am really happy for you guys! Texabama are you getting your supplies already or do you have to wait for orientation?
- Jul 11, '09 by momof2divasHey 4thetide I am anxious too for you! I keep checking to see if you posted that you got in. I think I will not be calm till I hear you got it! LOL. Texabama you got throw up some prayers for her! Hey just sent you guys a PM let me know if you got it. I am exicited about my plan b will keep you posted. Let me know about school and all the funny stories! When you ladies need a nite out call me! LOL!!!!!!
- Jul 11, '09 by 4TheTideHey there! Sorry I'm just posting. My mail lady FINALLY decided to deliver my mail today at 6:00. However, still no letter. I'm really scared now that I was disqualified and they didn't bother to send out a letter to let me know. I am just really bummed. If I had gotten a denial letter, I could've dealt with that eventually, but to think that b/c they misplaced my transcript, I wasn't even considered is going to sting. I don't know what to do. I have 150 points out of 170 for the LPN, so I feel like that would have been a competitive score.
Momof2divas, please tell me about your plan B. I'm excited to hear about it. Hope I will see you on campus.
- My plan b is right now I am retaking a&p 2 to get an A, this fall I am taking micro to get an A, and in the spring I'm retaking a&p 1 to get an A ....LOL, and that's how it goes... Hope for the best!
- Sounds like a good plan B. Are you taking A&P 2 right now? Are you on the C'burg campus? I'm taking Ms. Waites A&P 1 right now and will take A&P 2 this fall. So far I have an A Where do you live?
- Yes I am at cburg campus with ms waites... I have a 98 in it right now.. I live in westover, right past Chelsea. Where do you live??
- I have studied my booty off though LOL.. Summer class is no joke! Plus I work full time so that makes it even more difficult, but I love ms. Waites! I have learned alot! I hope micro doesn't kill me this fall.
- I know! I love Ms. Waites. I have learned so much from her and just really enjoy her classes. I was so afraid to have to take these sciences because it's been awhile for me in school and science was never my favorite, but she changed that. I had her for BIO103 last semester and glad I did. It helped me know how her tests are and what to expect. No, summer is no joke. I feel like I'm married to my A&P notebook. Usually every night I spend some time with it I live in Sylacauga. My name is Gina.
- Oh, I hear that Ms. Wood teaches very similarly to Ms. Waites, as Ms. Waites was taught by Ms. Wood. She is very nice. Most people enjoy micro, so don't worry. But I've heard it will not be taught at Cburg this fall, that she rotates it b/n the campuses. Not sure, though.