Waiting to hear from CACC - page 7
has anyone recieved their acceptance letter? I have called and they told me the middle of July which makes no sense because classes start Aug 15! Why does it take so long? I am nervous and anxious!... Read More
- 0Momof2Divas, I am sorry! i know you are bummed out. Keep you head up, though. Have you thought about applying at Jeff State? I hear they admit several times per year. My mail lady has her own hours apparently. She shows up when/if she feels like it My friend just called me and opened her letter on the phone with me. She wasn't admitted either. I felt like crying for her. I will let you know my news when it gets here. Yes, I would still like to meet up with y'all. Just let me know when. I feel like I 'know' y'all already as well.
- 0Jul 10, '09 by LiveLoveLearnOh boy... now I have a huge dilemma. I SO did not expect to get accepted into the program but I did! I got my letter today. The problem is that I am moving to a different town, I know no babysitters there, plus, I had already began plan B and that was to do the Troy eCampus. Now what do I do? Does anyone know how late in the day classes/clinicals will run? I'm so upset about this. I am so torn now because I want to be a nurse but now I want to do both programs. Words of wisdom, anyone? My main concern is afterschool care.
- 0Congrats, LLL! What a great dilemma to have The schedule I have shows NUR102 - Fundamentals - Thursday 8-10:50, NUR103 - Health Assessment - Thursday 12-2:50, and NUR104 Pharmacology Tuesday 12-2:50. There is a lab required, but there are a couple of slots for that, but it is 3-1/2 hours. As far as clinicals, I have no idea. Hope this helps.
I just hope I get my letter tomorrow. I'm just afraid they lost something of mine and I was disqualified or something. Don't know if they would waste the time of sending a letter if that happened. Did you try for the LPN or RN program? How many points did you have?
- 0Jul 10, '09 by momof2divasThanks ladies for the support! Hey I will send you guys a pm it will have my cell phone number. My name is Michele and I want to keep up with you guys because if there is anything I can do to help I will. 4thetide I am going to pray you get it tomm. I am going to call on Monday to find out what I need to take to either re-apply or transfer to UAB because my neighbor who is an Rn went there and they solely rely on GPA. Texabama you can fill me on it what's what and what I need to prepare for! You better keep us posted girl! If anything it was good to meet you ladies so everything does happen for a reason. Much love and look for you PM and keep me posted......Much love MicheleLast edit by momof2divas on Jul 10, '09 : Reason: wanted to add a smiley
- 0Jul 11, '09 by greysanatomyfanCongrats to those who got in and for those who didn't, keep your head up. They had a lower amount of spaces this year I believe because of the economy. Don't give up!!! I would be glad to help you guys in any way. I believe our class will be talking to the new admits about a mentor program at orientation, so I look forward to seeing you there. Also, you guys private message me your real info and we can keep in touch!
- 0Jul 11, '09 by 4TheTideOh, Michele you are such a sweetie! Please do keep your head up and push forward! Thanks for your prayers for me. I just want to know.
How do I check for PMs? Will they come to my email or to this site somewhere?
Lady3dd, if I don't receive my letter, do you know why that would be? There was a little malfunction with a prior transcript, but the admissions lady assured me -- on deadline day -- that they had received it. I'm afraid that she just told me that and I was disqualified. Anyway, I'm hoping I'm worrying for nothing.