Pre- reqs during Jeff State Nursing program...Register Today!
- by RNdiscipulus May 10, '10I am looking for advice from anyone who has taken pre- reqs such as Micro or A&P2 during the Nursing program (specifically at Jeff St, but anywhere similar will do), and how hard it was?
- May 11, '10 by n_studenthey
I want to apply for the ADN program at Calhoun next fall. i will be taking pre-reqs this summer. Alot of people say that a&p1 is very difficult as compared to a&p2 and micro. I would suggest u to take a&p1 alone, and u can take a&p2 and micro together.
- May 11, '10 by RNdiscipulusI have already taken all of the pre- reqs except for A&P2 and Micro. I have to take those during the program.
- May 12, '10 by n_studenthow was a&p1?
- May 12, '10 by RNdiscipulusI really enjoyed it actually. I had a professor at the Shelby Campus who was really, really awesome. He would always stay after to answer questions, and he pushed me to do my best. I have been a science lover since day one, but it seems that I have been derailed and receiving a degree in History (who knows). I am reverting back to the RN program at Jeff St, which I hear is great! As for A&P I, I did stay up basically all night to study some nights. It is important to keep up with the material and not fall behind, but you will be just fine if you keep up study habits.Last edit by tnbutterfly on May 12, '10 : Reason: Please do not post names of professors
- May 12, '10 by n_studentHey
Thanks for the advice. I am a little nervous right now. I really wanna do well in all the pre-reqs. I don't how will i study with my 2 yr old son.
anyways..all the best to u!