Official Jeff State/Wallace Spring 10' threadRegister Today!
- by Product Oct 6, '09Ok, post your points, any rumors you have heard (and who you heard them from), and prayers
Why Wallace and Jeff in the same thread??? Because I applied to both of them :P and I bet alot of you did too.
OK, Product: AP1 A, AP2 B, Micro A, Math C, Compass 99 =
Wallace - 179 points
Jeff State - 184 points
Good luck to everyone! This is going to be a terrible month waiting to hear back.
- Oct 14, '09 by Cadnac22I have 187 points!!
- Oct 15, '09 by Fashionista1218Those are the 2 I applied to for fall! I got into both and I'd be shocked if ya'll both didn't get in!! Good luck and happy waiting! That's the worst part!
- Oct 15, '09 by Cadnac22Thank fashionista! I really hope so. Right now I'm waiting on my student loan stuff to come in the mail. Thats been a pain!
- Oct 15, '09 by Cadnac22what were your points fashionista??
- Oct 16, '09 by Cadnac22This wait is driving me crazy! I keep telling myself this is a busy month for me and it will fly by, but its not! LOL I've been sick this week with bronchitis, strep throat, pharyngitis, and a spider bite! Ha! Being at home has made time pass ever so slowly! Does anyone know around what date both schools send out letters???
- Oct 16, '09 by Fashionista1218I had 184 at Wallace and 194 at Jeff State. I didn't get the residency points at Wallace that's why it's lower. I've heard wonderful things about both programs but chose Jeff State because it's 10 minutes from my house.
- Oct 16, '09 by Cadnac22Thanks fashionista! I won't get the residency points at Wallace either. But I do have 187 at jeff state. I know the cut-off last semester was 186 so I am nervous! Everytime I get a jeff state letter my stomach goes in my throat.
- Oct 17, '09 by maryhollis33I think 184 was the cut off for Jeff State last semester.Last edit by maryhollis33 on Oct 17, '09 : Reason: wrong
- Oct 17, '09 by Fashionista1218I think for jeff state it depended on the campus. I'm at shelby and our cutoff was 186. But they did say it is lower in the spring.