Jeff State 2011 Fall Hopefuls! - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 14, '11 by lpr0711I'm thinking it will be July too. I just pray it doesn't land between July 9th-15th, I will be out of the country. Or hopefully I can work something out if it does.
- Jun 14, '11 by CNA2bRN13Ok, I know with the part time night program that we would do our clinicals at St. Vincents, but if I were to get accepted into the full time day program, where would those clinicals be done at? St. Vincent's as well? Just wondering if anybody knew...Thanks!
- Jun 14, '11 by sally1978Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my acceptance letter from Wallace, Selma today. WOOT WOOT!
- Jun 14, '11 by teejazzy2wow.. congrats to you Sally1978.... That's great news...
- Jun 14, '11 by busymom35Congratulations sally1978 on your acceptance to Wallace in Selma. Are you going to go there or Jeff State if you also get accepted there? I was accepted at Wallace in Hanceville but still waiting to hear from Jeff State.
And to teejazzy2 you are so right I think we are being tortured lol!!!!!!!
And the orientation should be in July because when I took micro last summer that is when they had it. Our micro teacher canceled class that day because so many had to go to orientation
- Jun 15, '11 by busymom35I will be sure and let all of ya'll know as soon as I hear something. I keep hoping that we will hear something soon. I think just knowing that the letters will be coming soon makes the waiting that much more nerve - racking lol. Good luck to everyone!!!!! :spin:Last edit by busymom35 on Jun 15, '11
- Jun 15, '11 by lpr0711I sure hope it is soon too. I looked at the fall 2010 forum and it looks like they found out around July 8th of last year by phone call. I pray it doesn't take that long, I'm too impatient.
- Jun 15, '11 by busymom35Hi lpr0711 I know what you mean. I keep checking the mailbox hoping maybe a letter will be there (even though I know that it is still too early) But I know they did make phone calls last year. I have told my family if I am not here to take a message and be sure to get a name and number!!!!!!