just wondering if there is a low cost option in the Central AL area. I'm financial strapped and on unemployment. My kid gets free lunch so we meet most low income requirements. I don't have health insurance.
I will need
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- TDaP or just Tetnus
- Hep B
So far, I've called around and these are the prices I'm getting for adults..
1. Shelby health dept
.. Only offers Hep B for Adults.. $5 each shot (3 shots) 2. Jefferson health dept.
. VERY pricey
- Mmr - 59.83 each x 2 doses
- Varicella $112 each x 2 doses
- Flu $20
- Tetnus diphtheria 22.79 or tdap $43.91
- Hep B- MUCH higher than Shelby Cty HD rate.
3. pelham urgent care 205 620 2270