I just got in to jefferson davis community college rn program fall '12 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 15, '12 by shantel27I havent attended ther school either I THINK YOU SHOULD BE OK LET ME NO IF U GET IN
- Jul 15, '12 by shantel27I will certianlly post my experience at jd
- Jul 16, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to Alabama State Nursing Programs.
- Jul 18, '12 by shantel27Congrats hope to meet u in person
- Jul 20, '12 by msellers2011Orientation is the 9th correct?
I havn't actually gotten my letter yet because the office didnt enter in my microbiology points when they got my transcript so it only showed that I had 120 points. I had to go up to the school and find out what was going on (since I never received a letter). They fixed the mistake and called me back saying they were sending my acceptance letter sometime this week and that I would have until next Friday to send my response.
Is there anything else we are supposed to have like a CPR certification or proof of vaccinations? Ive never had a TB test and I know most places require it.
- Jul 20, '12 by shantel27Yea it a lot of stuff it's $458 of fees CPR card, shots proof of mmr series measles/rubeola or titer chicken pox,tetanus shot ,flu shot,physical,tb shot and u register on the 9th we got orientation for 13-15 9am-4pm I think that's everything
- Jul 22, '12 by RN In FLHi Shantel,
My daughter go into the program for Jeff Davis Fall 2012 at the Atmore Campus. Yay her. Was wondering, which part of town do you live. She lives in Milton....was wondering if you lived in this area or if anybody else accepted live in this area... I guess she will find out on the 13th. Congrats to you for getting in
- Jul 22, '12 by shantel27@ rn in fl Thanks.......I live in mobile,al it live 45 min from atmore but in the letter we have orientation in brewton and that a 1 1/2 away from me so I hope we don't have to go there to often but I don't no well I look forward to meeting everyone I don't no no one else personally that's going thereLast edit by shantel27 on Jul 22, '12 : Reason: Misspelled word