DNP at USA anyone? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 9, '11 by criticalcare rnHi iconcurr,
I have applied to the post masters DNP at USA and Troy. I have not been accepted yet. USA extended their deadline for applications so I am assuming we will not hear for a while. I really haven't had any dialogue with either schools. I am nervous because there are alot of negative comments regarding USA on this website. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
- Apr 24, '11 by ambitious RNI read some bad comments about DNP program at the USA. Can someome elaborate that?
- Jul 28, '11 by Equus419All programs have good and bad- so end up with grumblers. Is there something specific you have heard?
I just completed my third semester (BSN-DNP). The full time curriculum is insane if you work full time too. Most of the instructors have been great, but the two (out of 11 classes) that weren't were horrible enough that I would never take a class with them again.
- Hi there, are you currently in the DNP at USA? I just started this Fall.
- fellow Equus419 - have you taken any EBP courses, yet? I am in the DNP track and finding it extremely time consuming while working full time.
- Hi criticalcareRN, i also started DNP in fall at USA. what class you are in. I am enrolled in two
- May 1, '12 by Starchaser23Hi,
I was accepted to DNP program at UAB and USA for fall 2012 entry, any advices/thoughts on which school I should go for? How were your experiences for those who are enrolled in DNP program at USA. Thanks!