Calhoun Community College Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 11 by SCLARKWhat is your status? married? kids, working time? + school (part time or full time)?
I'm married, 1 almost 5 yr old daughter, work full time, and applied for the part time program!
NERVOUS BOUT THE LOAD!!!
- Jun 11 by Eac0627Full time student, I work on Sundays and I'm not married nor do I have children.
- Jun 11 by Medic2RNMoved to the Alabama State Nursing Schools forum.
- Jun 13 by CyndleT319Unmarried, no kids, two jobs both part-time as of now... however once I start school back I hear its near impossible to keep a job, even if you have one that works with your hours. Anyone else hear that?
Anyway, I'm currently (or last semester I was) a "sophmore" at CC and want to work in NICU, mother/baby, or OB/GYN (ehh, maybe not). And then use my RN skills to go on medical missions!
- Jun 13 by Eac0627Cyndle, that is EXACTLY what I want to do with my degree. Medical missions has been on my heart since I graduated high school. On the job side, I did hear it is really hard to keep a job while in nursing school. I only work on Sundays at a church so I really hope I can manage with just that.
- Jun 14 by Eac0627Does anyone know if they ave posted a list of what everything is going to cost?
- Jun 14 by CyndleT319All our precious little pennies is my bet. lol I don't know for sure but hey, at least it's not going to be anything like UAH..
Has ANYONE received a letter? Seriously, CCC is getting on my everlast nerve!
- Jun 14 by kshorI havent received anything from them.. hopefully it will be next week!
- Jun 15 by Eac0627I haven't gotten anything either. Maybe something will come today! A lot of people have said they were dated right around now so my bet is that the nursing dept mailed them out yesterday or will mail them out next week.
- Jun 15 by kshorI hope you are right! I am so anxious!