RN Sponsorship (H1B/Green Card) - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by Sokol.rnWell, I have an ADN and I am currently working as a RN here in the states. What I meant to say is that do I have to go back to school to get my BSN then be sponsored for the EB3 or I can be sponsored with just an ADN degree?
Thank you very much for the patience and the help
- Aug 28, '12 by Sokol.rnThanks alot
- Aug 28, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥About the only thing I think you'd have a shot at in California is for a position that mandates a native-speaker/native-culture person.
Otherwise, I'll guarantee you that there's a citizen or legal, permanent resident who's qualified for the job (unless the hospital is playing loose w/ the rules).
- Sep 10, '12 by rijan480Hello,
Do u mind telling me the name of the hospital that sponsored ur frnd? I am located in Texas and am trying to find a sponsor too...ur help will be appreciated.
- Sep 10, '12 by xdeltaI have a question about the Eb3. Is this Eb3 process competitive like H1b? How often are applicants denied for this visa (Eb3)?