Know everything about bridging course in sydney - page 22
by hotchicgrace | 51,329 Views | 230 Comments
hi! Ive applied for an assessment for RN in NSW. I can say that I know very much on the how to's in applying for bridging course in Australia since I did it on my own. I got the recommendation letter from the board and was... Read More
- 0Jul 25, '11 by pugoyIs this thread still being updated? I have read through it, but it is almost useless because the info in here are not up to date. I have been tirelessly clicking the links provided but they always lead to an error page i think because all Nursing Boards in Australia were centralized into AHPRA or something. I have been going through the APHRA website but it is rather confusing.
Can someone please help me?
- 0Jul 25, '11 by ceridwyn Guidewww.ahpra.gov.au then go to the NMBA site, down left hand side is forms for nurses to fill IN not up and up the top is a tab called education where a pdf file will open with all courses or all institutions that do the courses.
There is the other thread that is up to date from page 1. this thread should be dead and buried but it keeps being bumped.
- 0Feb 11, '12 by zinseckygirl8why evry time i tried to go to the this linkshttp://www.nmb.nsw.gov.au/please-proceed-rn/default.aspx and other links it will always ask for user name and password? then i look for the part of it for me to sign up but i really cant see anything......why like this? please help me i need to see the application form and the booklet thanks
- 0good day! i recently attained the required grade for ielts and now planning to submit my application in new south wales. i saw question 16 in the application form regarding the insurance like: "do you commit to only practice the profession if you have appropriate professional idemnity insurance arrangement in place?"--> im not sure what should be the safe answer since it seems to be very tricky 'cause it talks about insurance and all. if it would not be too much to ask, can i request anyone with a kind heart in this forum to send a guideline regarding how to properly fill up the application form for overseas qualified nurses in NSW. it would be very costly to commit a single mistake, i wanna make sure i caould submit everything without error or any lacking requirement to save money. thanks
help will be much appreciated!
- 0Quote from ceridwynokay thanks for that buddyNmba is part of AHPRA! and it is a condition of registration that you are insured, if you answer no, they will not give you letter for bridging program.
another question if you don't mind. there's this question wherein the say " is your residential address the same as your principal place of practice in australia? ---> ofcourse it's a NO. then they stated " if you do not yet know this address, please indicate australian state of your principal practice". does this mean the territory i intended to register right?
sorry for too much questions i just dont want to make mistakes because i dont want to spend huge money re-sending applicatins due to error
hope you understand