CA license: with foreign BSN & U.S. MSN

  1. 0 With all the problem of CA BON ATTs and license by endorsement, what if I have a foreign BSN degree, US RN license in another state, and a U.S. MSN degree. Would that help the BON to consider the deficiencies and allow me to endorse my RN license? (probably not cause it's a different grad/undergrad level, but, just wondering).

  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  confuzhn} profile page

    About confuzhn

    Joined Dec '06; Posts: 67; Likes: 3.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  iamnomad} profile page
    That's a little tricky. Technically, you should be eligible for registration in California because you are licensed in another state and you're just endorsing your license. The MSN degree should also be a plus factor since that's higher level nursing and that means you have a BSN and an RN license. But I don't know how California BRN works. It's still up to them whether they approve or deny your endorsement.

    To be sure, ask them directly.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.