Need to find ultrasound training courseRegister Today!
- by cr8tivNP Feb 24, '10Hello
I am an NP looking for a hands-on training course for nurses for limited OB/GYN ultrasound. I'm in Northern CA. Does anyone have any referrals? I would really like the "hands-on" training. Thanks for any information or tips from anyone who has taken any classes.
- 3,066 Views
- Feb 24, '10 by jer_sd
- Feb 24, '10 by cr8tivNPHi
Thank you for those links. As far as I could see those are in Texas. I'm looking in California. Hopefully they offer at a closer location as well.
- Feb 26, '10 by jer_sdI am not aware of classes in California with a hands on component like teh other options but here is a california option
This one mention a hands on portion that I found with google
- Dec 9, '12 by BmedranoHi i am a WHNP in northern California and I'm not sure if you found a place but onsite ultrasound has classes in Monterey, California. I just took a 2 day limited ultrasound class in obstetrics and gynecology that was hands on with only 3 other providers. It was an excellent course with 2 ultrasound instructors. Here is their website Welcome to OnSite Ultrasound Sonography Solutions (OnSite Ultrasound Training Solutions)Last edit by Bmedrano on Dec 9, '12 : Reason: Add more info
- Nov 12 by LisacoolThere are accredited sonography certificate programs for people with a clinically related allied health profession. There are over 4 schools in California which offer certificate programs. You can find the contact information such as contact persons, emails and phone numbers from the school directory: Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools Directory | Ultrasound Technician Center. Hope it helps. Good luck!