If you were granted just one wish what would it be? - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by mayahp22Graduate with amazing grades n NCLEX. So I can easily get into a good residency program n DNP program
- Dec 13, '12 by lele2101My father passed away a few months ago. He was/is my bestfriend. My one wish would be to have him back.
- Dec 16, '12 by gathrightRN2bTo get into my ADN program for spring 2013....They are sending out admission letters Tuesday! So nervous!!
- Dec 17, '12 by SopranoKrisYES! This cartoon is exactly me All I want for Christmas is an acceptance letter to the nursing program!!!
- Dec 18, '12 by kelzfuturenurseFor my 6 month old to enjoy his first Christmas! Also, like many others, to be accepted into nursing school!
- Dec 18, '12 by akulahawkQuote from akulahawkMy wish kind of came true today. I'm now a returning RN student.My one wish would be to turn the clock back about a week from today. If I'd known then what I knew now... a whole lot of problems would have never materialized. Alas, it's not to be and I'm finding my way down a path back so that I can successfully complete school and earn my RN. It's just going to take longer than I had originally hoped for.
For those of you that are waiting to get in, if you don't get in, keep applying. I had to reapply 8 semesters consecutively until I was admitted.