Anyone applying for Bellevue College nursing 2013-2014 program?! - Page 5Register Today!
- May 2 by missamelissyYou just made my life! Waiting even more anxiously now!!!!
- May 3 by sunshine.Oh, wow! Congratulations Danielle!!!!! I can't wait to check the mail tomorrow!
- May 3 by missamelissyYes. I apologize for not giving you a proper congratulations in my response! Congrats! If all works out, I assume we will be in the same cohort! So, I look forward to getting to know you and will personally say a congrats and thank you when we meet in the near future!
- May 3 by badkat7OMG congrats Danielle!!!! You must be so relieved and excited! I'm glad to know the wait is almost over, I can't take much more of this!
Hang in there, guys! We can do this!!
- May 3 by zannajuneYay, congrats to you!
I've been lurking around on this post for some time now and I'm so excited to see that the letters have started to go out. I've been freaking out for the last couple of weeks waiting. I got a 91.3% on the TEAS so I'm feeling pretty good about my chances, but still, the wait is a killer!
- May 3 by Jenngirl34I got in for Fall cohort!!!! I am so excited!
- May 3 by badkat7OMG!! I'm in for Fall!!! I can't believe it!! I'm a little surprised at how proud of myself I feel about getting into Fall! What a rush!!
Also, since no one has mentioned it and I was curious about the amount, it's $50 to hold your spot, payable online, instructions enclosed in acceptance letter :-)
- May 3 by jpazI'm in for winter!
Did anyone else get accepted elsewhere? I also have a spot with Seattle Central and don't know how to decide!