Any 2013 Fall Germanna Community College nursing program hopefuls?Register Today!
- by StephLove Jan 22I submitted my application to GCC RN nursing program a few days ago. I've been a member on this thread for about a year, I've read many threads about people who have gone down this same road & I know the excitement of finding out if Iím accepted will be joyous. It's such an emotional roller coaster for me as I wait my fate! Who else is in the same boat? Let's wait it out together..... Best of luck!
- 1,797 Views
- Jan 23 by HalcyonnI just returned from handing in my application for the ADN program. I was told that letters will go out March 1st. I think the waiting is the hardest part - I hope it passes quickly!
- Jan 23 by StephLoveGreat, I hope this passes quickly also. Feb will feel like the longest month ever! Good Luck to you!!
- Feb 2 by missyandbreonnaI just made the deadline and applied Feb 1st. I'm nervous but also excited to find out if I will be accepted! Good luck to everyone!
- Feb 3 by HalcyonnQuote from missyandbreonnaGood luck!I just made the deadline and applied Feb 1st. I'm nervous but also excited to find out if I will be accepted! Good luck to everyone!
Have you both finished all your prerequisite courses. I am taking my humanities this semester. I am hoping not having it completed doesn't count against me.
- Feb 3 by missyandbreonnaI have finished everything but my humanities course which i'm taking this semester. The advisor said the last few deadlines, they didn't have as many applicants and it wasn't as hard to get in. Of course, she had no idea how many would apply for the fall semester.
- Feb 3 by StephLoveYes I completed all the required pre-reqs (finally) lol