UTMB Spring 2014 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by Kjcooper79 Apr 2The application process has just gotten under way for UTMB spring admission. Has anyone taken the TEAS tests? Any helpful hints on getting a high score?
- Apr 19 by bwilliams1018Hello Kjcooper79! I have not taken it yet, but I just signed up to take it in June! I am so nervous and I am looking for any information that can help! When are you taking the TEAS V?
- May 4 by marthavickHello,
I am currently trying to complete my application in nursingcas, however I am uncertain if references or letters of recommendation are required. When I attended an information session a few months ago I made a note that references were required, however looking online at UTMB it says no references are required. Are you ladies including references or letters of recommendation?
- May 9 by bwilliams1018Hello marthvick! sorry just getting back to you been busy with finals! I do not think I will be submitting references or letters of recommendations since they are not required. Good Luck
- May 9 by marthavickHello bwilliams! Thanks for the reply, I took my last final today hopefully your finals went smoothly. Have you been studying for your TEAS test ? I haven't looked at the book but twice, now that finals are over I can study for it, I take my test in June.
- May 11 by bwilliams1018Thank you, I had my last final yesterday! I hope your finals went well. I have not studied for the TEAS, yet I have the book but now that finals are over I can study I also take the TEAS in June. Do you have more prereqs to take? What other schools are you applying to?
- May 15 by hallie.yHey guys!
I thought I would jump in on this thread. I am actually taking my TEAS test this coming monday on the 20th! I bought the ATI book with practice tests in it and I have been studying so hopefully it goes well! I'll let you guys know how it is!
- May 15 by bwilliams1018Good Luck hallie! hope it goes well! I am sure you will do great
- May 16 by marthavickQuote from bwilliams1018I have two more prereqs to take. I thought about completing them over the summer, but I need some time to relax. Also my final semester will be a breeze before nursing school so it works out perfect for me. Do you still have more prereqs to complete? I am also applying to UTHSC, are you applying to other schools also?Thank you, I had my last final yesterday! I hope your finals went well. I have not studied for the TEAS, yet I have the book but now that finals are over I can study I also take the TEAS in June. Do you have more prereqs to take? What other schools are you applying to?
- May 17 by bwilliams1018I don't blame you for wanting some time to relax. I just finished my pre-reqs this semester and graduated yay I am applying to UTMB, UTHSC, UTHSCSA, TWU and probably community colleges. I hope we get in