UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - Page 17Register Today!
- Feb 8 by Melissa1986I thought about making a FB group, but I rarely get on there, so it might be better for someone else to do it.
- Feb 9 by Ashley2561Does anyone know when we are going to get information about scrubs and other stuff we need to purchase?
- Feb 9 by NinaAnder1225According to other forums. We get the information about scrubs at orientation
- Feb 16 by NinaAnder1225When you all got your fingerprints, did they keep your FAST fingerprint pass or tell you to keep it as a receipt? The man doing mine filled out the bottom and me to keep it. Do they already know where fingerprints need to be sent to? I thought this was odd. It's been over four weeks and I still haven't received my blue card.
- Feb 18 by Ashley2561Quote from NinaAnder1225They let me keep my pass. The Finger Print Results are going to be sent to the Nursing Board and then the Nursing Board will send you a green postcard saying your results are clear. Scan the post card to the school .When you all got your fingerprints, did they keep your FAST fingerprint pass or tell you to keep it as a receipt? The man doing mine filled out the bottom and me to keep it. Do they already know where fingerprints need to be sent to? I thought this was odd. It's been over four weeks and I still haven't received my blue card.
- Feb 20 by haniakI got my fingerprinting done today and they told me to keep the Fast Pass after they completed the bottom portion. It'll be proof/confirmation. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the blue card? I hope I didn't get the fingerprinting done too late :X
- Feb 20 by NinaAnder12254-5 weeks
- Feb 20 by haniakThank you!
I just started following this group/thread today and read through all the messages. I'm moving from Houston to SA for school and it's been really helpful. Congratulations to everyone who got in! I look forward to meeting you all this summer
- Feb 21 by disperado75I NEED HELP
I applied to the 2nd degree BSN, however I didn't not get THE SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION.
Does it mean that my application is denied.
I heared that they accpeted 93 students last year.
I have all the prerequisite, it s just SAD that a lot of the students have an admission to both UTMB and UTHSCSA, and I don't know why they are holding at both seats, and some of you all has one of the admissions and they are waiting for the other one...))
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed is bad
- Feb 21 by NinaAnder1225Sorry to hear that. Have you called the schools to ask? I think people are just waiting on financial aid and scholarship rewards to make an informed decision.