UTHSC Summer 2012 accelerated program - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 15, '12 by tuttie91Could someone please post a link to the Facebook page?? I'm new to Facebook. lol
- Apr 15, '12 by Emmasmom03I got an acceptance letter yesterday. I had not checked the website as I am already in a program. I will likely go back to UT to do the RN to BSN program once I finish my ADN. It was just really nice to know that I had the stats to get in!
- Apr 16, '12 by katybusymomLast edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 16, '12
- Apr 16, '12 by tnbutterflyJust a friendly reminder regarding Facebook pages. You can post the title of the page but not the link per the Terms of Service of the site.
- Apr 16, '12 by katybusymomfor all of you that can't find the facebook page, please search:
facebook groups 214355882002340
uthsc son bacc2 class of 2013
- Sep 13, '12 by RayrayhaasHello!
I am applying for the 2013 BSN Accelerated program. My stats are as follows:
I plan on retaking the HESI A2. I want to blow it out of the park. Although with my current grade point averages in mind, do you think if I were to get at least a 90% on each section of the HESI I would still be considered? Thank you for yalls time! Any suggestions will be more than helpful!
- Sep 13, '12 by RayrayhaasAlso if yall do not mind me asking but what were yall's pre-req gpas and scores? I am stressing out so much!
- Sep 14, '12 by jaybird2009My stats were science 3.67 and overall 3.5. My hesi was 97. I know people who got in with less than that. When are you supposed to find out? Seems like there is still plenty of time. Do the best you can on Hesi. It would give you an edge.
- Sep 14, '12 by RayrayhaasQuote from jaybird2009Thank you for your reply! I plan on taking the HESI again in a month or so. The earlier the better. I have confidence I can do well on it.My stats were science 3.67 and overall 3.5. My hesi was 97. I know people who got in with less than that. When are you supposed to find out? Seems like there is still plenty of time. Do the best you can on Hesi. It would give you an edge.
Have you been accepted or did you apply for the accelerated 2013 class?
- Sep 14, '12 by jaybird2009I am currently in my 2nd semester. The first summer semester was brutal but this one has been easier to manage. It is a great school in many ways but not perfect.