Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 47Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by christin82I just realized that since we were told we would be notified 3-4 weeks after deadline, this makes week 7(maybe 8) of expecting emails!! Even though my sanity is slipping, I never thought I could wait that long!! Oh how I wish those advisors had never told us that!!
- May 9, '12 by B&CsmomIf we do not find out by Friday, I am going to take my kids with cheetos and red koolaid...we will also bring some really loud toys...will be nice as pie as we say we will just wait until they can let me know. I have only had to use such an extreme strategy one other time in my life (at the bank), but man was it effective! They got me answers quick, they wanted us out of there quick!
- May 9, '12 by vc1478Lol B&C! I would love to see that!
- May 9, '12 by chelsieplove this strategy!!!!
i will meet you up there with my two kids as well to add to it my 3 yr old LOVES hot cheetos!!!!
- May 9, '12 by amestrada103, is this you?! If you aren't familiar with that name then it isn't...but i'm pretty sure it is!!lol Officially joined the crowd...like I needed another reason to be crazy!! Best of luck to all the Spring applicants.
- LOL!! yes it's me!! Being on this site makes you feel better because you know you're not the only one going crazy!! We need to get together for some Taco casa!
- May 10, '12 by KLP151christin82~ I will be applying in Sept so I will soon be one of those crazies. I have been going crazy for the last 2 weeks just reading yalls posts. But I can't wait to be where you guys are. Good luck to everyone!
- Good Luck to you KLP151! I know I will be reading your thread too, hopefully I will be a nursing student telling you guys it will be ok!!