pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants - Page 19Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by LDYForkHi, so I'll be attended PVAMU Fall 2012 and I was wondering why is it mandatory to go all the way to Prairie View, Texas for Transfer Student Orientation? Also, is there a New Student Orientation we have to go to sometime in June or July?
- Apr 17, '12 by cha_paLDYFork, I'm wondering the same thing! I was going to ask on here if we even have to go to that orientation. I'm a transfer student. Got an email this morning for the New Student Orientation at pv university. Aug 7, 2012. Is everyone here going to that???? Anyone not going??
saraiish, as far as the grind program. no idea, i haven't checked my pv email nor do i know how to check it/if i have one/what it is. lol
- Apr 17, '12 by knguyen9740yeah, i've been trying to check my admission status to the main university but i was never sent my login id and i don't know my student id.
- Apr 17, '12 by LVNtoBSNI so don't want to go to that transfer day at the main campus!! I'm sure its just a bunch of formalities and basic info which could have been emailed
- Apr 17, '12 by LDYForkI know that the August 7th date is mandatory at the main campus. When you guys signed up for orientation did you choose 3 dates and get an email? I did and I got June 27... I think I may have made a mistake though. I forgot to request August 7th. SO I probably messed up and need to call them to fix it. Oops. Definitely do not want to go up there twice. Once is already unnecessary.
- Apr 17, '12 by cha_pano, i didn't select any dates. i only left [color=#454545]“requesting august 7, 2012 nso for con” in the comment box
- Apr 19, '12 by knguyen9740I didn't pick any date either. I just did the same as you did cha_pa. For all those that are transfering to prairie view for the first time, do y'all have your student ID number yet? I don't know mine yet so I just left that part blank.
- Apr 19, '12 by LVNtoBSNWhen you are admitted to the university they give you a student ID immediately
- Apr 19, '12 by saraiishyes, they said you should be before you apply for the nursing program, because i you get into the program but not the university then your acceptance will be revoked.