Midwestern State University Spring 2013!Register Today!
- by p i c k l e Nov 9, '12I saw that there wasn't a thread on MSU Spring 2013 yet... Recently received my acceptance letter through e-mail! So excited to get started on this new journey. Anyone else?!!
To the alum or current nursing students of MSU, any advice would be greatly appreciated
- 9,526 Views
- Nov 9, '12 by Crysj06Hey! I received my letter too! I'm super excited? Do you already attend MWSU? (:
- Nov 10, '12 by p i c k l eYay, I'm extremely anxious. And nope, I absolutely don't know anything about MSU or Wichita Falls area I don't live close either. So I'm forced to attend both their orientations (nursing and new student). Are you a current student? And which orientation are you attending?
- Nov 10, '12 by hopeful_stOops nevermind it was in my junk email I got in too!! But I will be going to UT Tyler instead. Good luck to you both!
- Nov 10, '12 by nursingstudent9I also was accepted! Congrats to everyone that did, and if you didn't, apply again! That's what I had to do.
Ive been accepted into both UT Tyler and Midwestern so not sure where to go. Does anyone know anything about the nursing schools? Which one is better? anything?
- Nov 10, '12 by Crysj06Pickle: no I don't live in Wichita Falls either. I'm actually going apt shopping today. I have to go to new student orientation & the nursing orientation also! Boo!
- Nov 10, '12 by hopeful_stWell personally I would rather just 2 do years than 2.5 at Midwestern. I'm sure they're both good schools though
- Nov 10, '12 by nursingstudent9Quote from hopeful_stOh. I had no idea Midwestern's was 2.5 years!! Yep after looking at both school it looks like Tyler's degree plan is 54 hours and Midwestern's is 63 hours. I wonder why there is such a big difference! It's weird because Tyler has a higher NCLEX pass rate compared to Midwestern.Well personally I would rather just 2 do years than 2.5 at Midwestern. I'm sure they're both good schools though
Anyways thanks for the info!
- Nov 12, '12 by rosa41988lovesuQuote from Crysj06Hey guys I also got accepted into Midwestern. I don't know the area either, I'm currently in Dallas. Hopefully I find time to go apt hunting also, but let me know if you find any good deals.Pickle: no I don't live in Wichita Falls either. I'm actually going apt shopping today. I have to go to new student orientation & the nursing orientation also! Boo!
- Nov 12, '12 by mishyni got waitlisted they said i should know by the 28th if i got in