University of Rochester ABPNN/AMPNN May 2014Register Today!
- by ReInventor Jul 30Thought I'd start a thread for those applying to the U of R ABPNN/AMPNN programs for the May 2014 start. I went to undergrad nearby and had a wonderful experience volunteering at Strong and U of R is my first choice school for sure. I'm hoping to get accepted to the psychiatric speciality of the AMPNN program. Who else is applying?
- Oct 13 by etnursingI don't know if you're still interested in U of R but I cannot find any other more recent threads for the May program this year! I just recently applied and have my interview this week and I was looking to get connected with other hopefuls!
- Oct 19 by nikkia827I'm applying for May 2014 as well! Are there others out there?!?!
- Oct 20 by etnursingI just had my interview this week have any of you? Do you know the average GPA for the program?
- Oct 22 by ReInventorQuote from etnursingYes, I applied and had my interview recently!I don't know if you're still interested in U of R but I cannot find any other more recent threads for the May program this year! I just recently applied and have my interview this week and I was looking to get connected with other hopefuls!
- Oct 22 by etnursingReally?! Exciting! How did it go?? How is your GPA and experience if you don't mind me asking?
- Oct 28 by cookiedotesHello,
For those of you guys who received interviews, when did you guys apply? Thanks!
- Oct 29 by etnursingI sent my letters and transcripts the 8th of October, got a phone call to schedule the 9th and had my interview the 15th. My interview was fairly short.
- Oct 30 by ReInventorThe turn around time from sending in my application to getting an interview was very quick--I sent the app on a Friday in the beginning of October and by the following Tuesday or Wednesday, I think, they had called me. Interview was about 20 minutes by phone, no curveballs.
Did anyone apply to the AMPNN program?
- Oct 30 by etnursingYes I applied to the ampnn! I figured I might as well because if they don't accept you for the masters they still can accept you for the bachelor program so it doesn't hurt to try!