UCLA MECN 2012 - Page 32Register Today!
- Apr 23, '12 by melylyHi! Anyone looking for roommates near the area?
- Apr 23, '12 by MK84Chappie,
I'm car-free in Los Angeles. If your place is along a major bus route it should be no big deal to commute across town. It's only $1.50 to ride the bus here, way cheaper than NYC. It's also really safe. You can do it!
- Apr 23, '12 by melylyHi! I'm also looking for a roommate in the area. I got accepted and will be in the same cohort as you Are you still looking?
- Apr 24, '12 by travelergirl12I too am looking for a roomie.... Anyone interested, message me!
- Apr 27, '12 by Chappie1920@MK (Car-free MECN). Apologies for the delay, I am just seeing this now! Elated to hear it is doable! You think busing it from the East Side would be workable? I have a feeling that my level of tolerance for public transportation glitches/woes is higher than most who've been in car-oriented cities longer......
Would you be willing to field some more questions from me when your time allows? You could let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org....
- Apr 27, '12 by ADEcstaticCongrats to those who got in and good luck to those still waiting! My name's Abi and I'm part of the c/o 2013. I live in El Segundo. I commute and so do a couple others. Those commuting (i.e. drive) come from the San Gabriel area, Long Beach, Inglewood, and the valley. My friend lives in Silverlake and she commutes as well. I'm not very familiar with that area, but I think that may be a bit far to take the public transportation. Unless you don't mind spending ~1-2 hours on the road? Those who do take the bus live in the surrounding area...Culver City, Mar Vista, Santa Monica, dLA, (W) and Hollywood.
Looking forward to meeting you...maybe over the summer.
- May 2, '12 by KASSACHHi ADEcstatic (Abi),
How was the nursing 50 class? I signed up for nursing 50 class for the summer and would like to know the workload. I will be taking Physiology at the same time and trying to figure out if it is going to be to hard to do both over 6 weeks. My email is email@example.com. I know you are busy with school and I appreciate your help.
- May 3, '12 by ADEcstaticHey Kassach. I think it's doable to take both Epi and Physio at the same time. I was working full-time while taking Epi. If you have the same instructor we did, it will only consists of a few midterms and the final. It shouldn't be too bad.
- May 4, '12 by junealex#37 just got in!!!!!!!!
I will be looking for a roommate too!!! Please send me a message those of you that are looking for roommates too!!! LA GIRLS BORN AND RAISE!!!!!!
- May 5, '12 by danceluverDoes anyone know if the epidemiology class can be taken at a community college in the socal area? If so, what schools?