25 SIGNS YOU’RE LIVING IN 2002
1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call you son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat, he e-mails you back from his bedroom.
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout cookies via her web site.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
6. You check the ingredients in a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it contains Echinacea.
7. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
9. Every commercial on television has a web site address at the bottom of the screen.
10. You buy a computer and 6 months later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid for it.
11. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 to 50 years of life, is cause for panic and turning around to go get it.
12. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase would be a hassle and takes planning.
13. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
14. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that do not have any e-mail addresses.
15. You consider second day air delivery painfully slow.
16. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
17. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes
18. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
19. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
20. You disconnect from the internet and get this awful feeling, as if you have just pulled the plug on a loved one.
21. You get up in the morning and go online before you've even had your coffee.
22. You get up at 2 o'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom, and check your E-mail on the way back to bed.
23. You start tilting your head sideways to smile [ ; ) ].
24. You're reading this.
25. What's worse, you're going to forward it to someone else!!! Yep .....