Job offer at St. Joseph's, Questions!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Job offer at St. Joseph's, Questions!! in Minnesota Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Wife has been offered a position in the CCU, we are excited however a little nervous as the offer...by bigbee13 Nov 25, '07Wife has been offered a position in the CCU, we are excited however a little nervous as the offer came from just the phone interviews. We did however manage to get a meeting set up as wife said she wanted to see the hospital and unit she would be working on before she actually accepted the position. Everyon has seemed nice that she has spoken with and they already had a realtor call us and send us a packet with information and maps of the area.
would just like to get some insight from anyone that has,is or knows someone that works there. Also your thoughts on areas to look for a rental. Looking at commute time and the most important schools for our children. We are excited as we really do want to move to MN and glad that things are working out even though the issues we went through with the Mayo.
Again thanks in advance for any and all the information you can give us.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=263587©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,346 Views
- Nov 26, '07 by krazykevTake a look at Hudson WI. They have great schools and it is a nice community.
- Dec 2, '07 by traveltigerHi, Maplewood is very nice, Matomedi, theses two 'burbs are very close to St John's Hospital, which belongs to Health East, so in case you are looking to change jobs w/in the system I would live in Matomedi, very nice, excellent schools, good shopping etc... good luck. I miss the cities. And I miss working for Health East! jbrott rn.
- Dec 2, '07 by badgernurseHello,
I just started working at United which is right next door to St. Joe's. I moved from Milwaukee to Hudson, WI because I liked the community and was tired of city life and didn't know about other communities. I hear the schools are nice but my son is older. I'm not used to the commute (about 30 min from door to time clock) but people say you can live in the cities and be in the car just as long or longer.
- Dec 3, '07 by bigbee13thanks for the replies, We went to st. paul, so far so good, we really liked it. We looked at a few places in Woodbury and will checking more places in January, that is when we will end up making the move up there.
- Dec 6, '07 by traveltigerQuote from bigbee13Good luck, Woodbury is very nice too, great shopping, schools etc. Health ast is really on top of their game, I miss the cities. jthanks for the replies, We went to st. paul, so far so good, we really liked it. We looked at a few places in Woodbury and will checking more places in January, that is when we will end up making the move up there.