Has anyone every worked for Manoa Senior Care?Register Today!
- by swater Mar 11, '07I am applying for a position as a house manager and was wondering if any one else had done this and how was it. They asked for a one year commitment and I am from Indiana. I was on the Big Island last summeras a travel nurse and worked at Kona Community and that was great. Thanks for all the input. Sandy
- 2,820 Views
- Jun 28, '08 by txd131bump0
- Oct 12, '08 by captncourageous98I am an LPN in in Indiana hoping to move to Hawaii after finishing my RN at Ivy Tech. Are you still in Hawaii? How was the job market? tnx
- Oct 12, '08 by WindwardOahuRNQuote from captncourageous98Hi Captain!I am an LPN in in Indiana hoping to move to Hawaii after finishing my RN at Ivy Tech. Are you still in Hawaii? How was the job market? tnx
You might want to check out some of the recent posts regarding the job market here.
- Oct 31, '08 by mszjoneshi i am looking into obtain a position as a LPN at manoa senior care does anyone know anything about this facility. I am from Philadelphia and have never been to hawaii
- Jan 1, '09 by cgkmnWondering if you took job @ Manoa Senior Care and can you tell me anything about it? Thinking of doing same and would like to know more.CK from Minnesota