Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 25Register Today!
- Sep 21, '12 by nutrizunFinally done with my interview, feel pretty good about it. Just one question I realized afterwards I didn't answer as best as I could have. One of my interviewers said that it would take 6 weeks to get my letter but my friends who just started this semester said they got theirs in 2 weeks so here's hoping for 2 weeks! Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 21, '12 by triciah2005Glad things went well. 6 weeks? Really?!? The freaking letter they sent telling us we got interviews says 3 to 4 weeks! 6 weeks would be cruel and unusual punishment! I wonder when registration for classes for spring begins anyway...we'd have to know by then!
- Sep 21, '12 by racquel30I knew someone who was accepted for fall and they got their letter after registration had began. I guess it really doesn't matter since those accepted will be the only ones taking nursing classes and they will be guaranteed a seat. Regardless, it would still be nice to know before registration
- I'm hoping they are saying 3-4 weeks because they know people will begin calling at about the 2.5 week mark to ask if letters have been sent. This way they get a solid two weeks to make their decisions and get the letters together before the hounding begins
- Sep 21, '12 by wisdomhunterThey told me 4 weeks. It's weird how they keep telling different people different things. But I think that Contenda is right - they are giving a longer time so that people don't start bugging them too early. Good job, all of you, on having great interviews! And now we wait...
Anybody else looking to do their CPR training in the meantime? I heard that there are people who can do it locally and come to where you are. It would be great if some of us that need it could get together to get it done before finals are upon us.
- Wisdomhunter I'm interested in the CPR class, so if you hear of one please pass it on. They told me in the interview to be sure it is AHA for health professionals.
- Sep 21, '12 by andrea0220I'd like to know about the CPR class as well.
By the way, hi everyone! I've been tracking this thread for a while and have gotten some great info from all of you! I interviewed as well for ksu. I am bls certified but I'm not sure if its through aha, so if I do have to re do my certification, I'd like to get it done early.
It's only been a day since my interview, but I want to speed up the clock. This waiting thing is for the birds! Haha!
I went to the aha website and did a search for courses
I found a basic life support for healthcare providers at north metro tech campus on November 15th 9am-1:30pm.
- Sep 21, '12 by racquel30I would like to get my CPR certification as well. It would be nice to go ahead and get some things out of the way and get to know everyone
- Sep 24, '12 by KSUBioGradhey guys!! congrats to everyone on getting interviews. I started the accelerated program in August and would be happy to answer questions to the best of my ability