Gordon College 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 27, '11 by megan133484That makes me feel a little more at ease that there were only 230 in the group. One of my good friends applied at the same time i turned in my letter and she didn't even get a letter telling her to come take the Critical Thinking Test. Idk whats up with that..im sure her app was complete and everything bc we did them together...hmm. You sound like me lol..trying to figure out the chances that we might have to get accepted. i have been asking ppl but noone seems to want to talk about it. mayb im just paranoid...but for last spring there was a bunch of ppl on here talking about letters but not so much this year.
I also heard that 2 ppl one of my friend knows got a denial letter alredy like 3 weeks ago.. I've looked on the past threads but no one has really said if they send them out first.. in that case no news would be good new i guess.
- Sep 27, '11 by AsmorrisMail came, no letter. Guess I will go to school and see tomorrow. I may try your bust in like a crazy person technique while I am there or if I see someone with a stack of letters snatch them and run.
- Sep 27, '11 by megan133484Lol good deal. Put your ninja shoes on bahaha. :
- Sep 28, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to GA Nursing Programs Discussion forum for better response.
- Sep 28, '11 by ljbassI'm waiting right there with you....unfortunately, it'll probably be another month or so before we receive anything =(
- Sep 28, '11 by megan133484I hope not. Last year they got them around the 14th of Oct. I was hoping they were going to stay closer to the 8 weeks.. maybe not. My grades are going to suffer for this semester if they do not hurry up. Im so stressed!
- Sep 29, '11 by AsmorrisNaw, I did snatch a stack of letters someone was carrying across campus but a group of dudes in skinny jeans chased me down and tackled me before I had a chance to go through them. They got the letters and my lunch money. How embarrassing :smackingf
- Sep 29, '11 by megan133484Lol. If only...
- Sep 29, '11 by AsmorrisAre there actually any nursing classes going on in the new building this semester? I go for my A&P2 lab on Thursdays and it is always dead. Which is why I didn't "bust up in there." I would have a hard time finding someone to scare into giving up any info.