Chattahoochee Tech ADN Fall 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by jazzyroseMy TEAS score was not so great. I made an 80. I am praying this is enough to get in. Whats you score?
- Mar 26, '12 by wthomas1962I applied to Chattahoochee Tech ADN program and am also waiting on a letter. I received an email today saying they mailed out the letters. So I can wait to see what mine says. I'm thinking I didn't get in because the email said "This letter is time sensitive and concerns your program application. Your response to us via email may be requested. "
Quote from jazzyroseHey everyone,
Anyone else waiting for an acceptance from Chatt Tech? Also, any word on if they are now accredited?
- Did anyone else receive the email that a letter went out?
- Did anyone else get the email that a letter has gone out to your home address concerning the nursing program and a reply by email MAY be requested....What do you all think?
- Did anyone else get the email today?
- Mar 26, '12 by maria teresayess. i did too ... i am stressing out
- Mar 26, '12 by maria teresai wonder what she meant saying " a reply by email may be requested".Last edit by maria teresa on Mar 26, '12 : Reason: errors
- Mar 26, '12 by calilauren22I got the email too. Crossing my fingers!
- Mar 26, '12 by soccer4momI got the email too. I was thinking it sounded like good news. I don't know why it would be time sensitive if
it was a rejection letter. I am hoping it is good news!