Need Help with Cover Letter for ExternshipRegister Today!
- by fulltimestudent Jan 16Hi everyone, I am currently a junior in college. I am in a BSN program for R.N.. I am going to apply for an externship program for the upcoming summer, however I need help with a cover letter. I really need a lot of help on this letter. If some of you could send me a sample one, I would greatly appreciate it. I have good grades, just finished my fall semester with a 3.78. I played division I ball for two years, while doing nursing (received scholarship money) however I had to make the choice of what was more important, nursing or sports. Doing both was very difficult. That was a no brainer, however I miss playing alot . I take my school work very seriously and really want to do this externship, it will truly be a great learning experience. Thank you for any and all help.
- 1,056 Views
- Jan 16 by fulltimestudentI think I may have posted my above question in the wrong forum. I am brand new to this sight, so any suggestions are appreciated.
- Jan 16 by tnbutterflyHello and welcome to the site. I moved your post to General Nursing where other students can help you. I also changed the title to make it more evident what you are needing.
- Jan 16 by fulltimestudentThank you so much for moving my post and changing title!! Greatly appreciated!
- Jan 17 by llgA lot of people here hesitate to just do somebody else's work for them. But they don't mind helping someone by giving them a few tips or commenting on work that they have done.
I suggest writing a rough draft of a letter yourself ... and posting that so that members can comment on it. In the process of commenting on it, they will give you tips and suggestions. People are usually kind and supportive of members who ask for that kind of help -- but less forthcoming with members who just someone to do their work for them.
- Jan 17 by fulltimestudentI really did not want someone to do the letter for me, rather guide me. I thought a sample would be helpful so that I would know where to start as I have never done one before.