WGU pre licensure start dates - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 14, '12 by jxngirlAwesome! Congratulations for making it this far. I will be praying for you too!
- Jul 18, '12 by futurenrse823Hey
I spoke with my EC Monday and nothing has really changed. My transcripts are in and being evaluated. We have another follow up appointment next Monday. My transcripts should've been done already according to the 8-10 day processing time, but they aren't yet. Just waiting now to see what transfers in and how everything has been evaulated.
- Aug 15, '12 by futurenrse823Hey just giving an update, I was officially accepted into the Indiana September Cohort 2012 today!!! I'm so happy! Just happy to get started and working towards this degree.
- Aug 15, '12 by jxngirlCongratulations! I have really been working hard to get accepted into the Pasadena, CA October cohort, so hopefully I know soon CONGRATULATIONS once again!
- Aug 15, '12 by jxngirlOh yeah, was your interview pretty simple, or was it hard?
- Aug 16, '12 by futurenrse823My interview was simple, although it was quite LLLOONNNGG and drawn out...lol (emphasis on LONG)..LOL. They gave me a lot of important info about the program and walked me through on how to use the website and what to expect, etc. But it was more of an interview for them, they didn't really ask questions and they told me I was accepted before this so acceptance isnt contingent on this interview, although I believe it is for the actual Clinical curriculum, which you apply for about 60 days prior to the end of your 1st 6 mo term.
- Aug 16, '12 by jxngirlOh awesome! Thank you I'm so excited to finish my application and hopefully get accepted. It took them over a month and a half to evaluate my transcripts for some reason...
- Aug 16, '12 by futurenrse823Same here , I was starting to get anxious until I got the email that they'd been evaluated.
- Dec 26, '12 by bs1128Hello! I am a WGU Hopeful. I have all of my pre-reqs done with the exception of A&P II with lab which I plan to do next semester. I have a few questions as I am interested in the CA Campus (Pasadena, Cesars) Their website says "Highly Competitive. Of course it is highly competitive as there are so many of us that are trying to get degrees! However, there are no clear guidelines. I'm thinking it would require a 4.0 in Sciences. Has anyone applied to the CA locations that was accepted and would be willing to share your grades/TEAS score?