New Grad, Interview in Family Health Clinic! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 27, '11 by nursesonchiQuote from Psych4meCongrats on getting the job! It sounds like you're loving it! I'm considering working at a clinic as an RN and if you don't mind me asking...Update: I did get the job! I am the Charge Nurse of a family health clinic. I'm enjoying every minute and learning so much!
What kinds of questions did they ask you?
What are some of your daily responsibilities?
Do you know what the difference in pay is from working in a hospital?
I would really appreciate your advice! Thanks!
- Apr 13, '11 by kyonguyen22Quote from Psych4meCongrats to youUpdate: I did get the job! I am the Charge Nurse of a family health clinic. I'm enjoying every minute and learning so much!
Clinic nurse is the job that I am looking forward too! We should talk about this. I'd appreciate if I can have your email or facebook. My email is email@example.com
- May 21, '11 by betra123Congratulations on getting the job!! I have an interview for an RN position at a multi-service health center in MA next week, and I have the same questions as nursesonchi as well! I'm nervous but I know I shouldn't be...
- Jun 12, '11 by AMCNurseCongrats thats what I want to do!!
- Feb 14, '12 by RN.after.your.HEARTHi!!! Congrats on your job!! I have an interview for the SAME exact position tomorrow morning! I was hoping you can give me some tips. I've been working on a Tele floor for over 8 months now, but obviously this position is so different!! The idea of being the "charge" nurse is a little scary to me, but I am so exicted!! Please send tips if you have time! Thanks!! Amanda
Quote from Psych4meHello, New grad RN here with an interview coming up next week at a family health clinic that focuses on low income clients. I am so excited about this opportunity and I am preparing in every manner I can think of to do my best on the interview. I would love any and all input about qualities that make a great RN in this role. Also, I'm pretty sure this clinic employs MA's as well, considering that, what may be my responsibilities as an RN? And last, this interview will incllude 2 MD's among other staff. What do MD's look for specifically in hiring an RN. I am sooo excited, any and all info will be greatly appreciated!
This is my DREAM JOB, I hope it goes well!