I just got in to jefferson davis community college rn program fall '12 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 24, '12 by yelby2478Quote from shantel27Does anyone know what the class schedule will be 1st semester?I wanted to no has anyone else got in or is anyone in the program i wanted to no what should i expect from first block,the books i need, just any helpful info i live in mobile so its like 45 min away any help would be appreciated....thanks
- Jul 30, '12 by mahogonyRN2Bhi all! I've been accepted into Jefferson Davis's Nursing Program too! I actually went over to the campus last week to check everything out and while I was there I picked up a 2012 school class schedule. for the fall, it looks like there are going to be 3 core Nursing classes: fundamentals of nursing, health assessment, and intro to pharmacology (if I'm not mistaken).
By the way, is there anybody out there who's going to be commuting from the pensacola or milton area of florida? if so, I'd love to know, maybe we could carpool some days
- Jul 30, '12 by msellers2011Mahogonyrn2b,
I live in Pensacola. What part do you live?
- Aug 1, '12 by msellers2011Quote from mahogonyRN2BOkay, I live near Uwf so it's going to take me around an hour
I live in Milton. It's about a 45 minute trip to Atmore coming from where I'm at.
- Aug 2, '12 by mahogonyRN2Bmsellers2011,
okay. We'll probably be meeting each other soon, if not registration day on the 9th, definitely the first day of orientation on the 13th. We'll talk about it and we may work something out
I can't wait to meet everyone! BY THE WAY, does anybody know how big our nursing class is? Just curious.
- Aug 7, '12 by msellers201140 people get into the program in the fall.
See ya soon
- Jul 24 by Devonb09I live in Milton, so I am interested to know of other Milton People too! And Car Pooling! but also others expereinces there so far.
I guess I didn't take this point system thing seriously. I really didn't know or keep track of how mnay points I had but I got in on the first try!
I had my AA and Prequsites down at PJC. At UWF I took Infectious Diseases, Med Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Drugs and The Human Body. Teas 73%. I already have CPR card. SO I threw caution to the wind, and applied.
Can't wait to see you guys there!