Do anybody attend Herzing College B'hamRegister Today!
- by Javon Dec 21, '07Do anybody attend Herzing?College B'ham or know anything about it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=269197©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,941 Views
- May 12, '08 by indieflowerI would like information on their program as well...
- Jan 26, '09 by fillsangelhi i am attneding the rn program what would you like to konw i will help if i can just write back and let me know
- Jan 26, '09 by Javondid you do ur lpn there
- Jan 26, '09 by magnolia3957I have hears it is very expensive compared to a Jr College
- May 24, '09 by dartiss5can you send me some info i am planning on going sep2009 but dont know much about it firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jun 19, '09 by stressedsobaddCan you tell me about the program? I plan on attending an information session soon. Do you like the program and I have heard it was expensive but do you think that it's worth it as far as not having to be on a waiting list at a community college.
- Jun 19, '09 by stressedsobaddQuote from fillsangelCan you tell me about the program? I plan on starting the lpn program soon. After that I will go on to do the RN progam. Do you like it and I know it's expensive? Do you think it is worth it considering that you don't have to go thru the waiting list thing?:typinghi i am attneding the rn program what would you like to konw i will help if i can just write back and let me know
- Jun 24, '09 by mscandi2I am attending Herzing college for LPN program. I think it is a great school & it is worth the money. It is a 3 semester program & they have daytime classes only. It is very fast pace as well.
- Jun 25, '09 by stressedsobaddDo you plan on doing the lpn-rn bridge program there as well? I just want to know is it worth the money.