Studying for the NCLEX - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 19, '12 by vez5kidsIV caffeine seems to do the trick
- Feb 20, '12 by tayloruhi so i am studying to take the nclex i graduated in may. so its been a while and im nervous. i was wondering if anyone had some tips and i was wondering about taking a review class in san antonio... any advice???
- Feb 20, '12 by sandyfeet"if you change it to every single type of loose tea and teabag known to mankind, you'd have had me.
i took what were just referred to as state boards waay back then, and were two days long, in a huge drafty auditorium. i was assigned a seat in the highest tier and during the last segment, i was dangling my loafer on the end of my foot and suddenly... it was bouncing its way down to the bottom! bump! bump! clunk!"
i thought this kind of thing only happened to me! is there a "clothing malfunctions" thread?Last edit by sandyfeet on Feb 20, '12 : Reason: Hit Reply instead of Quote
- Feb 20, '12 by tayloruthanks for the advice. what is hurst? website?
- Feb 20, '12 by diana2520LOL good thing i dont drink coffee
- Feb 25, '12 by DiegoseesnursesHaha is coffee the trick for most people? I've thought sleep was good enough but maybe I haven't had to work that hard Either way funny cartoon!
- Mar 3, '12 by EDTINAProtein shakes saved me in clinicals!
- Apr 19, '12 by britt314If I am up studying and get drowsy, which a lot of us study till we are past that point I think, I make a fruit smoothie. The noise, cold, and sugar wakes me up.
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑I love coffee but DANG!